We are now at the beginning of an exciting journey. As the Chief Operating Officer of the company, you will be uniquely positioned to influence not only the future of Hydrolift Smart City Ferries, but also the future of mobility. You will actually be the one and only responsible for making it all happen in reality!
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
We are looking for a dynamic and motivating leader to join our newly established company as the COO. In close cooperation with the Executives and Board of Directors, you will implement innovative global growth strategies for the company to achieve its vision; to provide the next generation urban mobility solutions.
You need to have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture, be an exemplary leader, have superb business acumen and have comprehensive understanding of business strategies and hands-on achievement.
This position requires high level strategy and planning, but foremost hands on and practical operations, including project management, financial and partner management, team leadership and business development in different parts of the world.
The company’s growth ambitions will rely on your deep industry and market knowledge within sectors such as mobility, transportation and logistics. You have experience from building a growth company, or an otherwise proven track record of strong business development skills, where execution matters more than bright ideas.
We cherish experience, and value personality and drive even more. You understand the range of both business and technical development, and you will be the main practical building person in the company . Your main motivation for joining us is the opportunity to grow a newly established company into a market leader in the field of urban mobility.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Transform the companies and the CEO’s vision into real form agreements, arrangements and projects together with customers and partners
- Ensure that Hydrolift Smart City Ferries is positioned for successful launces
- Support and oversee business development in securing strategic global partners, identifying market opportunities, position and secure business cases.
- Work together with key staff to compile and manage budgets
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate company performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with key partners and vendors
- Build an effective globally distributed team and client base.
- Align daily operations of the company and long-term strategies
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, strategic alliances etc.)
- Unlock global and local market opportunities into practical solutions
- Make our goals happen
- A unique opportunity to be a part of the green shift in mobility
- Award winning design team, state of the art managers and experienced board members
- Innovative, open and friendly company culture with extensive industry experience
- Competitive salary, including equity in the company
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, contact Bård Eker, Founder and Chairman of the Board Hydrolift Smart City Ferries: firstname.lastname@example.org – +47 906 91 194
Please send us your CV and application at email@example.com
HYDROLIFT SMART CITY FERRIES
Over the past 35 years Eker Group has created innovative products and companies. Our latest start-up Hydrolift Smart City Ferries, is set to be a leader in green, urban mobility. Hydrolift Smart City Ferries will make integrated, emission-free mobility accessible to a wide range of cities with untapped potential in their waterways.
Our vision is to be more than a ferry. We will provide an integrated mobility system connected to the Smart City infrastructure. We will start with the ferries as we see the underutilized waterways as biggest inefficiency gap.
Hydrolift Smart City Ferries (HSCF) is owned by Hydrolift, a part of Eker Group. Eker Group is a holding company who consists of Eker Design, EpiGuard, Eker Performance and Hydrolift and more. We work with industrial design, product development and production for Norwegian and foreign industry, and for over 30 years we have worked for leading players in the production of high-tech products. The group today counts over 80 employees and has a young and active work environment with a high pace and short turnaround time from start to delivery .